Sylvia Carter is a Proverbs 31 woman who uses her life to influence and inspire women around the world. She is a missionary, educator, philanthropist, mentor, inspirational speaker and writer that balances ministry and family. She loves encouraging others to fulfill their potential in Christ. In 2013, she released her first Christian romance novel, No Wasted Tears. She eventually went on to release the sequel, Beyond the Tears. Sylvia loves being authentic and transparent. She has a unique ability to speak to a room of 25 or 1000 women and make them feel like they are having a cup of coffee one on one with a friend, life coach and sister in Christ. She honestly shares the principles of God’s Word via the podium and through the lens of her own life.
Sylvia’s messages equip women:
• to find their confidence and identity in God’s unfailing love, rather than in their own abilities.
• to recover from defeating decisions to move forward toward a strong self-worth.
• to identify and address the fears that keep them stuck, with practical steps to walk in their calling with confidence.
• to create and stick to boundaries to protect the heart, mind, and body.
• to communicate in relationships in a healthy and positive way.